Mô tả công việc
• Operations Manager
• Halong City - Quang Ninh province
• Manage & ensure smooth cruise operation/ activities according to approved programs & guarantee the high quality services though-out the vessel;
• Supervise, recruit and train all the staffs on boat;
• Maintain customer satisfaction, handle complaints and ensure the best service for clients;
• Control cost and increase profitability onboard;
• Maintain and control onboard passenger and crew safety;
• Schedule the duty - roster, approve the day-off plan for all the team on board on monthly basis & during the National Holidays;
• Rating the staff monthly & submit to the OPM/HR in order to work out a tipping & bonus
• Take care & manage guest relations for all inspections/ FAM trips on (to the) board, VIP handling;
• Welcome from the pier, cruise briefing (itinerary, activities, timing, safety demonstration...) & farewell to passengers personally;
• Sales presentation & visit customer whenever it requires;
• Set up the recruitment, training plan in standard and work shifts for all staffs
• Cooperate with Sales/Marketing staffs to organize events.
• Quality control of food, drinks and safe hygiene on board for both clients and crews
• Find out the solution of service improvement and cost reduction
• Attend the clients meeting, fairs or sale call if required
• Directly collect comments from the clients to settle all problems with related sections.
• Any other task as per requirement by OPM & BOD
Benefit and Compensation:
• An very competitive salary and benefits – fixed monthly paid + extra - incentive
• Social & health & additional insurance policy covered
• Meals and accommodation provided
• Being part of a rapidly growing company which can offer career growth prospects
• Work with an equal opportunity employer so you will always be able to advance on your own merit. We believe there are no limits to what you can achieve.
• Training opportunities
• Having the opportunity for international travel & training
• Exciting and fun working environment – with lots of extracurricular activities
Kỹ năng / Yêu cầu công việc
• Qualification: University degree in Hospitality or Tourism Management.
• Languages: Fluency in English, any other language skill is a definitive asset (French/ Spanish/ Japanese/ German/Vietnamese preferred )
• Experience: Minimum of 3 years working experience as a manager in a related business field.
• Good communication and personal management skills.
• Ability to teach and train new Vietnamese staff.
• Planning, organizational and leadership skills.
• Strong knowledge of Food, Beverage, Front Office & Housekeeping.
• Computer literate.
• Strong team-leading skills.
• Ability to work independently and under high pressure.
• Service-minded and need for a strong team player with can-do attitude.
Under-qualified candidates might be considered for Assistant Cruise Manager Positions.
Deadline for application:
• Date: 30 March 2014
• Address : 47 Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
or Apply via VietnamWorks
Due to the overwhelming of applications, we regret that only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted for interviews.
Thông tin khác
Nhà tuyển dụng chưa cập nhật thông tin khác