GNT Vietnam (Japenese market)
Project Manager and Technical Leader for .NET Department -
Từ 3/2011 đến 2/2012
A leader in business solutions, both on computer and mobile platforms, for ecommerce industries in Japan.
Developing, operating, maintaining, and optimizing clients’ ecommerce websites using the latest available technologies such as MVC 3.0, .NET 4.0, NoSQL, and SQL Server 2008.
Developed software for e-marketing communication in Japanese language on mobile devices. Troubleshooting and providing solutions for complex technical issues related to large data processing.
• Provided excellent leadership to a team of 20 IT professionals to design and deploy websites for ecommerce companies with more than 500,000 Japanese online shoppers.
• Migrated large-scale websites and database from Japan data centers to Amazon Cloud without an error.
• Optimized the synchronized time of millions of item data between Japan and U.S. data centers, resulted in a reduction of processing time, from 3 - 6 hours to 5 -10 minutes.
• Highly skilled in using OLAP technology to analyze order history and produce sale reports for business decisions that have been proven to be essential to attract even more customers to the sites.
• Consolidated email functions that allowed 100,000 emails to be sent within 10 minutes. Set up automatic email schedules, analyzed and resolved email error codes, and reduced email composing time. My expertise and dedication in this project enabled the company to send over one million email ads to customers a day.
• Successfully created and implemented a system that helped the company save thousands of dollars on e-marketing hosting service.